Position: To perform a combination of tasks which maintain the hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner, thereby contributing to a pleasant, positive experience.
- Provides professional and courteous service at all times.
- Cleans and maintains all public areas, storage areas, and administrative areas.
- Clean rooms on request
- Run supplies and service items to guestrooms as requested
- Dust, vacuums and overall maintain all public areas, hallways, restaurants, bars, rest areas, and other spaces assigned.
- Polishes metalwork and furniture.
- Collects soiled linens for laundering and received and stores linen supplies in appropriate locations.
- Vacuums floors.
- Cleans restrooms.
- Removes trash
- Office cleaning
- Refurnishes areas with supplies as required.
- Removes and disposes of trash.
- Clean outside areas and other arrival areas.
- Attends department meetings.
- Completes projects as determined by the executive housekeeper.
To do this kind of work, you must be able to:
- Use hands to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Learn simple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
- Be available for work evenings, weekends and holidays.