Assists the Housekeeping Manager with daily operations as needed. This includes, but is not limited to. Perform arrival and departure inspections, deep-cleaning inspections, prepare work orders and communicate with maintenance staff as needed. Oversee and ensure that the staff meets all cleanliness and condition requirements.
- Record inspection results, resolve to maintain accommodation standards and oversee work order completion.
- Calling back and training housekeepers
- Assist with inventory and ordering
- Examine rooms prior to guest and owner arrival and conduct inspections upon their departure to assess if any damages have occurred.
- Function as the primary contact between housekeeping personnel and other staff members to make certain that rooms are ready for guests.
- Count linens, deliver amenities and help clean rooms as needed to maintain the highest of standards.
- Support the Housekeeping Manager in daily operations as needed.
- Completes any other duties as assigned to ensure all guests have an exceptional
- Weekends are a requirement