Starbucks Shift Lead
This role contributes to store success by ensuring service experience standards are always met and surpassed during the shift. An additional component of this job is to assist the store manager with daily operating procedures such as maintaining quality store operations and supervising employee development.
Develops Enthusiastically Satisfied Customers All of the Time
- Welcomes and connects with every customer.
- Demonstrates the “just say yes” behavior by taking care of customer needs.
Maintains Quality Store Operations
- Coaches new hires through their learning.
- Follows and directs others to follow store policies and procedures for operational flow at each station.
- Ensures all company policies, store operating standards, and procedures are communicated effectively and maintained and followed in a consistent manner.
- Organizes work throughout store in a manner that facilitates efficient customer service and profitable operation
- Follows health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Performs and directs others to complete the cleaning and operational tasks in accordance with the store duty rosters.
- Follows and directs others to follow standard merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing all product.
- Contributes to store goals for increasing sales and improving profit.
- Records and is accountable for store funds while running a shift.
- Ensures all cash handling and cash register functions are performed in an accurate and consistent manner.
- Maintains some accountability for store operations, associate development and financial contribution.
- Ensures the proper types and amounts of materials, supplies and merchandise are stocked.
- Greet all guests in a cordial and timely manner.
- Seat guests in station rotation, ensuring that all servers are seated in a fair and equal manner
- Maintain host/hostess stand in a clean, sanitary and orderly condition always.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High school education or equivalent experience
Experience: One to two years of experience cash handling, host/hostess and serving
Skills and Abilities: Communication and hospitality skills (English required)
Ability to problem solve
Ability to handle guest complaints
Ability to use micros machine